China Buying/Sourcing agent, Interpreter, Tour guide

Sender: solomon2000 Time: 2015/01/16 11:09 Free Classified Ads (www.ywpw.com)
Free Classified Ads
Post Followup Add New Message

[YWPW Home]
[Houston Travel]

Dear all :

Many thanks for your time to review my post !

This is Solomon Sun here ,a Chinese freelancer living in Guangzhou .now I offer service as below in China :

1 ,Can be a translator/interpreter or tour guide when you come China . (English to Chinese )

2, Can be your agency or representative to do the sourcing ,inspection ,purchasing ,shipping etc ,when you place the order to China suppliers , I also have many contacts of suppliers in leathers goods ( bag, belts ,purses ,wallets ),clothing , jewelry sets , sunglasses ,glasses , also including the replica goods like Gucci Chanel ,have a good channel to purchase and sending goods .

3, Offer hotels reservation, car leasing, airport pick-up and arrange your business schedule etc.The cost of the above is very competitive,

Guangzhou airport pick-up US$50 (to Guangzhou downtown)
Guangzhou downtown to airport US$45

4,Can help you in setting up office in Guangzhou and show you around all of the wholesales markets ,as I know the Guangzhou local wholesales market very well .I am kind ,optimistic and helpful man ,and I would try my best to assist you in your business .

If you are really need the above service ,pls don't hesitate to email me for more details ,I might be your best choice .

Best regards
Solomon Sun
WhatsApp/Viber:8613929566567
email :solomon_sun @ yahoo . com

What Smart People Do When Dumb Things Happen at Work by C.E. Watson

Post Followup Main Index

Shop OfficeMax!